If you are a Brightmoor Resident who is having trouble paying your heating bills, please get in contact with one of the following agencies.  If you need any additional assistance working with these agencies please let me know,
DTE– 1-866-311-2244
Saint Vincent Depaul– 313-393-2930                                                 
The Heat and Warmth Fund–  1-800-866-THAW
Wayne Metro– 313.388.9799
DHS1 (800) 292-5650

Through the Department of Human Services, the state of Michigan offers energy assistance through the State Emergency Relief Program to both DHS and non-DHS clients.

If you need further Assistance do not hesitate to call our office 313-766-6041